Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 11:40am
i ask because it sounds like you have it set up correctly but I have seen people make the their outer join into an inner join buy including a select statement that messes it up (excludes outer part rows).
Also I assume you are displaying the names using data from the table of customers not invoices.
Do you have any suppression criteria re: invoice results?
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 8:02am
I meant to say that the
{Organizations.cmoResellerOrganizationID} <> '""' and
{@Commissionable} and
{PartGroups.UIMUDISTRIBUTORCOMMISSIONTYPE} = -1.00
is in the select expert. If I am screwing up my outer join with the organization table being the left part of outer join AND in the above select...what are my options?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum