Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Easy problem... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
soulsniper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote soulsniper Replybullet Topic: Easy problem...
     Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 6:26am

How do you make the page horizontal length longer?

IP IP Logged
sharona
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 255
Quote sharona Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 7:34am
go to page set up and you can change the papersize
if you want it longer than legal select custom and change the length
sharona
IP IP Logged
soulsniper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote soulsniper Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 7:59am
I only get an option of changing margins.. when I go to page setup
IP IP Logged
soulsniper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote soulsniper Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 8:34am
Anyone have an idea? I have CR Advanced 10 .
IP IP Logged
CircleD
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 1:24pm
Not sure if this will work since I use 2008 and can't test it but:

  1. Select File --> Page Setup
  2. Uncheck checkbox "No Printer" in Printer Options
  3. Select Printer button beside the check box which would be activated after step 2.
  4. Select "Properties"
  5. Select the page size using Advanced option.

IP IP Logged
yggdrasil
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Quote yggdrasil Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 4:06am
I have both 2008 and XI, for different reasons. I have done this in 2008, but you can't in XI. Even if you turn the printer off, you are stuck with the drop down list of paper sizes.  The widest I could find was 11x17 Landscape.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum