Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Selection Criteria Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 10:42am
Is it possible to have a report presented to a user that has limited access selection criteria fields. I can add the criteria myself and obtain information but I need to set it up to where a user can input the criteria to pull a report, or is it possible to lock fields to where a user cannot change the information in other fields on the page?
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 4:21pm
You can set up an input of some type with a parameter and it will pull the information from that.The information in the fields cannot be changed by anyone after the report is run.Crystal Reports only shows what's already there, not what you want to be there.
Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 2:24am
I think my question may have been missleading. What I need is to be able to enter a purchase order number or a receiver number from a users stand point not in design mode. This would allow a user to pull just the information needed.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum