Topic: Formula needed to supress records. Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 7:14am
Hello,
I am trying to run a report from a data base with fields: Patient_Insurance_Policy, Patient_Insurance_Address, Patient_Insurance_Effective_DateTime. Each patient in this database has an insurance entered. There can be many insurance policies that any patient can have. I want to run the report with only the most current Effective Date. I have tried to put into the section supress area some code that asks for the Maximum(Patient_Insurance_Effective_DateTime) but since the policy and addresses are different in each policy, this only eliminates any policies whre all of the fields are the same except for the effective date. I need a formula that will supress all policies except for the one with the most current effective date. Is there a way to do this? Thank you for any help!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum