Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to turn off pagination? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
christinek
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote christinek Replybullet Topic: How to turn off pagination?
     Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 4:03am
I am using Crystal 9.0. I have a report that is exported to a text file format and it is several pages long. When exporting from Crystal manually, I select Text as the Format. It then asks me the Lines Per Page (default 60). At this point, I enter 0 because I do not want the report to paginate. When I export the report, it's exactly the format I need.

My problem is, I'm using Logicity to automate the file export, and there is not an option when scheduling the export to set paginate = 0. This causes the text file to paginate every 60 lines, and inserts a tab character in the beginning of every 60th line.

Is there any way within the report settings to turn off pagination? Or does this have to be done within the program used to export the report (in this case Logicity)?
 
Or can I modify the command line created by Logicity?
 
It creates
 
 ;WORKSPACE_MODE=FALSE
SaveReport[coa_test]=J:\FINSHARD\PFM_CRYSTAL\LIVE\ FHC\COA\HPM_COA_SUBACCOUNTS.rpt?dbserver=&dbdb =&dbuser=pfmcry&dbpass=pfmcry4357&save as=J:\FINSHARD\PFM_CRYSTAL\LIVE\FHC\COA\HPM_COA_TEST ING\HPM_COA_SUBACCOUNTS.txt&export=Text (TXT)&pdfPassword=&

 

I think this is what needs to be inserted

&charactersperinch:12&linesperpage:0

But anywhere I add this, it causes the out put file to contain "garbage".

Any help you can provide is greatly appeciated.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum