Joined: 17 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: One to Many sub-reports Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:10am
I need to create a report that uses a provider ID as the input parameter. For that provider I need to show all members associated with that provider. For each member I need to show 4 separate reports. medications, problems, interventions and goals. I can create the parameters and sub-reports and I can link the sub-reports to the main. What I can't do is get the sub-reports to display by member so that a provider will have a one page report per member.
The layout would be
Provider: Smith
Member: 1
Medications
aspirin
tylenol
Problems
Heart disease
Obesity
Interventions
weight watchers
Goals
weight loss
Member: 2 (New Page)
Medications
viagra
Problems
ED
Interventions
Counseling
Goals
Reverse ED
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum