Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Conditional formatting lost Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
TKeen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote TKeen Replybullet Topic: Conditional formatting lost
     Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 7:52am
I'm having a problem that I hope someone has run into before.
 
I've created report templates that use conditional formatting to change the font color. The template works great when I use it on my Windows XP machine but when I run it on our Windows Server 2008 server the conditional color changes are lost.
 
Both machines have Crystal Reports 2008 and are up to date. The server also has a custom ASP.net application with Crystal Reports built in for automated report creation and distribution. This application also loses the color changes leading me to beleive it is a Windows Server issue not a Crystal issue.
 
I realize that this is not a Crystal problem exactly but I'm hoping somebody has run into this and knows the solution.
 
Thanks in advance for any help.
 
Cheers,
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 10:45am

just a guess but try in the Page Setup make 'No printer (optimize screen display)' as True

IP IP Logged
TKeen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote TKeen Replybullet Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 12:25pm
Thanks for the response.
 
I tried as you suggested without luck. Still the same.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum