Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: This field name is not known Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
GeorgeK
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote GeorgeK Replybullet Topic: This field name is not known
     Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 3:36am
Hi all,
I have a small issue that i would like the help of you Gurus out there.
 
I have a report that has this formula in
{sp_GetStudentPosition;1.AdmNo} <> next({sp_GetStudentPosition;1.AdmNo}) in the New Page After. The report runs very well when in design mode( I can successfully preview) but when i run the report in my .Net windows that am developing i get the error Error in Formula <New_Page_After ' {sp_GetStudentPosition;1.AdmNo} <> next({sp_GetStudentPosition;1.AdmNo})' This field name is not known.
 
Thanks in advance for your help.
IP IP Logged
sharona
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 255
Quote sharona Replybullet Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:23am

are you switching environments or database?

make sure you verify the database to pull in the fields.
sharona
IP IP Logged
GeorgeK
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote GeorgeK Replybullet Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 6:34pm
Hi Sharona,
 
Thanks for your reply.
I am not switching environments or databases. The software am developing is still in my test environment.
IP IP Logged
GeorgeK
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote GeorgeK Replybullet Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 7:00pm
Hi All,
 
After going through my code again I realised I had made a mistake when calling the report. So the report is now ok.
 
Apologies.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum