Joined: 18 Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Change suppress dependent on output method Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 1:58pm
Hi,
I have a report where I want to suppress the page header if it is being exported to excel, but if it's being exported to PDF, I want the page header to show.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 3:54am
you have to select at time of rendering what the output is going to be...so you would need a parameter and the user has to decide which export he is going to use before the report is displayed.
The actual export controls don't allow for much, so you cannot suppress the value after the user clicks the export button.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum