Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Topic: Chart Colors Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 10:06am
Hi,
I'm creating a bar chart that shows actual revenue compared to budget for 5 departments. I am using on change of department show budget and revenue. My problem is that the bars for budget and revenue are the same color so you don't know which is revenue and which is budget. I did use the highlight tab to change color of the budgeted amount to a lighter shade. But this tab uses the value of the budget which changes monthly. Is there a better way to show budget vs actual in a report or a way to change one of the values (budget or revenue) color permanently?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum