Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Topic: How to reset a shared datetime variable Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 12:55pm
Good Day,
Here is my issue. I have a report that contains a subreport. The subreport has a shared datetime variable called ReassignDate. This variable contains a date if a ticket has a Contact Time. I then use the variable in the main report to do date calculations.
The formula containing the variable in the subreport is called @Shared
When my report prints, the variable is working correctly on the first page of the report. When I look at the data on the subsequent pages, the report doesn't appear to reset the information.
I have a formula in my Report Header that I was hoping would reset the variable, but it doesn't work. My formula in the Report header is:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum