Joined: 23 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Want field to appear only conditionally Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 11:01am
I have a table of client referral sources (Broker, Media, Friend...). If the case is Broker referred, that is linked to a table of Broker names.
I want to be able to report the broker names alongside the referral source, but every way I've tried results in only broker cases appearing in the report (no Media cases, no Friend cases). I've tried doing a formula to say "if this field is broker, then return the broker ID, else "") but it didn't work.... help?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum