Joined: 02 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Topic: If, then, else formula Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 4:21am
Hi!
I'm sure this is a very easy formula, but how do I write an if, then, else formula where the "else" will be a blank if there's no match? Like, If "x", then "y" else [nothing appears].
Joined: 02 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 4:42am
Thanks Sharona! Here is what I'm trying to do: If {BENEFIT.PLAN_CODE} = ["IUH1"] then "IUH1" else '' and
I get an error that a boolean is required and the '' are highlighted. What am I doing wrong?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum