Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Dropdownlist/Combobox withing report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
linkit
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2011
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote linkit Replybullet Topic: Dropdownlist/Combobox withing report
     Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 1:10am

Okey, I know this is really a silly question, but I'm going to ask it anyway... I need to put a dropdownlist or combobox in the crystal reports.... Then I have to add two datepickers as well. But these controls must be editable when the report is open... so whenever a values are chosen it will repopulate the report.  And to be honest, I don't have a clue how to do this. Is it even possible? If it is, how?

This is the first time I'm using crystal reports so any help and advice will be greatly appreciate!!! Thanks in advance!!!Confused

IP IP Logged
IdoMillet
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Quote IdoMillet Replybullet Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 2:57am
Yes, it is possible but it requires using a 3rd-party viewer. See list of 3rd-party Crystal Reports viewers at http://kenhamady.com/bookmarks.html

See video demonstration of this functionality in my DataLink Viewer at: http://www.milletsoftware.com/Download/DLV_Demo_Click_to_Change_Parameter/DLV_Demo_Click_to_Change_Parameter.html
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.
www.MilletSoftware.com
IP IP Logged
linkit
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2011
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote linkit Replybullet Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 8:29pm
Smile Thanks for the help! It works!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum