Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Scatter/Numeric Axis Chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
joshua.ziegler
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote joshua.ziegler Replybullet Topic: Scatter/Numeric Axis Chart
     Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 10:38am
Hi I am new to these forums and new to crystal reports.  I am trying to create a chart that basically just shows a time lapse of activity for a date range.
 
I am trying to use a numeric axis which uses the date of the record as the x-axis category.  I am then trying to use the time of the record as the y-axis value.  So basically throughout the same day there are multiple records but at different times and this type of chart will show you how it is spread out through the day.  The time field though shows up as a decimal.  For example 12:00 pm shows up as 0.5 and 8:00am shows up as 0.3333333.  I would like the labels on the axis to reflect that actual time in a hh:mm am/pm format.  Is that possible.  Maybe with a different chart type?
 
I appreciate the help in advance.  Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum