Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Repeat Row Labels in Crosstab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vcs1161
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote vcs1161 Replybullet Topic: Repeat Row Labels in Crosstab
     Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 3:13am
Is there a way to repeat all the rows in a crosstab?  So, in my crosstab I have it grouped by A then by B.  My group A will only show once and would like it to show in all rows for an easy export into an excel file.  The "Repeat Row Labels" is grayed out so I can't select it in the Cross Tab Expert option area.  Why is that?  How can I get my crosstab to do this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum