Joined: 02 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Topic: Exporting from Crystal Reports XI to a CSV format Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 8:49am
Hi.
I'm trying to export to a .csv format so that the fields are separated by a , and the data has " marks around it. However, when I choose that option all I get is something that looks like an Excel file. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:40pm
Your machine has the .csv extension associated with Excel so, by default, that's how the file gets opened. Right-click the file and select 'Open With' and then elect to open with NotePad.
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.
www.MilletSoftware.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum