Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Multiple Pages Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SickNick
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote SickNick Replybullet Topic: Multiple Pages
     Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:26am
I am a complete newbie working off an already made report to do lease renewals. I would like to add a page to the top of the lease renewal page which is fed from an SQL database and use the same fields such as the name and amount to create a lease renewal letter that prints before the renewal report, and also add another page after it. I have no idea how I can go about doing this. I need a format as follows:

  • Page 1: Lease Renewal Letter
  • Page 2: Lease Renewal
  • Page 3: Child Lead Based Hazards Letter...etc.


I am having trouble understanding having multiple pages in a report, not really any problems with the "mail merge" end of it.

Thanks in advance

Edited by SickNick - 29 Jun 2011 at 10:29am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:24am

depends on a few things but assuming you are generating this for multiple clients at once I would guess thre is a group on leasee / client name

add in another group header GHa
add your letter here using various text boxes and dat afields or formulas to add in your names and amounts into the text
in the section expert make GHa new page after as TRUE (checked)
 
for your page 3 add in a GFb and do the same thing here.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum