Hi all
I am preparing a report which depicts First In and Last our Punch of employees in crystal 8.5. I have database of all the punches in one field. I had created two formulas one for enty punches and other for exit punches and then summarized entry punches for Minimum and Exit Punches for Maximum for obtaining first in and last out.
Problem: Crystal is shwoing First IN Punch for certain days only and remaining days a blank filed is appearing.
The formula that are used are:
1.if {xaction.x_term_name} like "*entry*" then time ({xaction.x_timestamp}); for extracting entry time
2.if {xaction.x_term_name} like "*exit*" then time ({xaction.x_timestamp}); for extracting exit time
Then I summarized formula values usng Minimum and grouped them by time stamp.
These two files are uploaded 1st one -the rpt file and the second one the report obtained from rpt in pdf format. The links are given below.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tva0yc52k4qn0tbhttp://www.mediafire.com/?y8ou9ase96la5wn