Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Search for text Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:40am
I would like to know if the following scenario is possible:
I have created a report, but I need to search all rtf text within a database belonging to a specific user (medical chart software)
I have set up parameter fields to choose the user and choose the date range. Is it possible to set up a search for a keyword? I am trying to find away to search rtf text in the database for "injection" as an example, and have the report return the charts containing that keyword.
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 8:55am
it should be pretty much the same as for other parameters create new parameter in parameters options choose type as string and use it in you logic like you did with other one.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum