Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports: Background color does not show up Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bush3102
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote bush3102 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports: Background color does not show up
     Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 8:07am
I have a report that I build using Crystal Reports 2008. I am coding for a specific background color using if then else and the specific color appears in Crystal Reports, but when I upload the report to Business Objects, the background color is gone. Any thoughts?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum