Good Afternoon All,
I'm not even sure if this can be done, but here's the senario.
I'm looking to get two sets of queries on one report, preferably in chart form.
So, I have
query 1 that gets the total count of the number field based on open.time for last full week.
We're looking to get the number of tickets opened based on open.time.
Results
6/19 42
6/20 114
6/21 77
query 2 that gets the total count of the number field based on close.time for last full week.
We're looking to get the number of tickets closed based on close.time
Results
6/19 36
6/20 103
6/21 79
I need to show for example a chart showing 6/19 42 open 36 closed and show on.
Hope I didn't make this super confusing...
Running Query 1 and Query 2 seperately isn't a problem at all. That much I know, just getting all the value into one report and then putting them in a chart is what the roadblock is.