Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Do untils using the report wizard Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wizarduser
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote wizarduser Replybullet Topic: Do untils using the report wizard
     Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:08am

I am new to this. 

I am using CR XI.  Most of the reports are straight fowardand the wizard works ok.  But now I want to write a report that loops until a certain condition is met.  I do not use source code since I do not know how to access it. The wizard works for me.
 
Any ideas?
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 5:18am
in report wizard the only thing you could use is "Filter Fields"
which is in "Record Selection" window.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum