Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Split
Author
Message
RAlvarado
Newbie
Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Location: Peru
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Split
Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 10:20am
Hi all,
I have an Oracle Database and Crystal Reports 10.
In a table I have a field "NOTAS" with this data:
COD@DESCRIPC@CANT@PU@GR
I need to split this data into 5 strings to make my report. How can I use correctly the Split function in Crystal report.
I don't have use VB and another programming language, I want to get this directly from Crystal reports.
Thanks a lot for yuor help...!
R. Alvarado
IP Logged
FrnhtGLI
Senior Member
Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 1:59am
Create five different formulas and name them whatever you want:
split({NOTAS}, '@')[X]
//where X is an integer 1-5
|< /\ '][' ( )
IP Logged
RAlvarado
Newbie
Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Location: Peru
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:26am
Excellent... Thanks a lot...!
R. Alvarado
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.