Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group Header issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crystalgal
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Quote crystalgal Replybullet Topic: Group Header issue
     Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 5:38am
Good Morning All,
I need help with group header repeating in every page. Under Section Expert I have clicked " New Page After" and I get a blank page after each new group. any help how to elimiate the blank page?
 
TIA
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 8:43am
do you have a section that has new page before checked?
IP IP Logged
crystalgal
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Quote crystalgal Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:08am
Yes I do and whenever the group header changes I get an extra blank page.
 
Thank you
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 11:00am
your header is adding a page break after it changes and the other section is adding a page break before it prints...so yes, you will get a blank page.
 
The report is doing what you told it to do.
 
Boy, I hate when that happens
IP IP Logged
crystalgal
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Quote crystalgal Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 11:57am
Thank you.
Yes, totally forgot about that page breaker and was going crazy. Tongue
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum