Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Totals by month Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
VJ29
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote VJ29 Replybullet Topic: Totals by month
     Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 5:18am
Hi,
I am new to this forum and crystal reports also.
I have totals for data less than 100 days and greater than 100days.
Then grand totals.
Now I want for each subtotal(<100 and >100) totalled by each month.
 
Jan
 
xx   xxx      xxx      xxxx
 
Total for Jan
 
Feb
 
xx  xxx      xxx       xxxx
 
Totals for Feb
 
Total for  < 100 days
 
Total for Jan
 
Feb
 
xx  xxx      xxx       xxxx
 
Totals for Feb
 
Total for  >100 days.
 
 
 
Can anybody help me in this issue.
 
I am using Crystal Reports 2008
 
Thank you in advance.


Edited by VJ29 - 20 Jun 2011 at 5:19am
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 5:58am
If it's already grouped by month, you can add summaries for each group.
IP IP Logged
VJ29
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote VJ29 Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 6:34am
I have summaries for subtotals and totals
 
It's not grouped by month in subtotals
My users want grouped by month and totals for each month
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum