I am having an issue with packing list printing. Basically at my work we use MAS90 which uses crystal reports XI to design our reports. I have 2 issues that I don't know how to fix.
1st: The previous shipping person set up certain item codes so that when they are entered a new line item is used for each part that is used to make the product. example: I enter the code for a bag with screws and washers in it and a line is automatically added for the screws that are used and one line for the washers. How is this done?
2nd: To go along with that issue, now when our packing list prints it shows all of the lines which is confusing our customers. The additonal line items all have a hyphen which seperates them from the actual product (IE: 5GH001-01, 5GH001-02 etc for each item used in the product). Is there anyway to set it up so that the hyphen items do not show up on the packing list (whether by collapsing, supressing etc).
To say I am a noob and completely unknowledgable in Crystal reports is a major understatement. This is the first time I have had to deal with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.