Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: report design Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 4:05am
Hi,
I'm working on a report that will display information for orders. A request has been made to try to do the following:
on the 1st page for that specific order the header section is to contain this info:
Order No
PO Num
Del Date
Ship Date
Haulier
Name
Address
but for any subsequent pages for the same order I only need to display:
Order No
PO Num
Del Date
Ship Date
if there are many orders then each time a new order is displayed I will want all the fields to be displayed again and the limited fields for any subsequents page related to this new order etc..
hope this make sense - is this possible to do within Crystal?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum