Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Topic: How to create a pay period report Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 10:30am
I need to create a pay period report that shows the x# of volume for a specific procedure code for each day in the pay period. Our pay period is bi-weekly, so 14 days. I want to be able to just enter the pay period range and have the volume populate for days 1, 2,3, etc... Is this possible to do without creating a formula for each day in the pay period?
Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 3:28am
I need a little more direction here. I want the report to be in the format below:
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
procedure code
Will the directions below give this output? I'm confused on how the report will know which day to put in day 1, day 2, etc...
I agree we want to avoid entry errors so we if we can put in the pay period start date and end date in the selects this would help cut down on the keying errors.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum