Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Topic: Multiple data Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 7:26am
Hello,
I need some help with the report I am working on. I need the report to show multiple names but when I run the report, it just shows the Primary person(which is inidcated with 'Y' in database).
I tried a subreport and it shows all names but names are repeated many times.
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 9:16am
on both reports all the names(upto 4) do not show. Each section is 1-2 pages and 1 page shows one name and other page shows other name. I need all the names to show in each page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum