Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Time conversion Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gizmosilly
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote gizmosilly Replybullet Topic: Time conversion
     Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 11:09am
I need to convert a string time stamp from military time. How can I do this? right now it show as 1356 I need it to show as 1:56.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 4:22am
do you always have then lead zeros in this string (4 characters no matter what)?
if so
time(left(string,2) + ':' + right(string,2) + ':00')
right click and format in any style you want
IP IP Logged
gizmosilly
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote gizmosilly Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 7:12am
I will try this.
thank you for your help.
Ali
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum