Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Getting Blank in DateTime Field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
PeterG
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote PeterG Replybullet Topic: Getting Blank in DateTime Field
     Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 9:27am

Dear all,

One of the field I am using in one report is a DateTime field. What I need to get for this field is any record that is empty or blank for this field. For instance, if I write:
 
{tablename.fieldname} = " "
 
I get an error message saying that a date-time is required here. I would appreciate any help on this.
 
Kind regards,
PeterG
PeterG
Novice User
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 4:17am
isnull(field)
IP IP Logged
PeterG
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote PeterG Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 7:46am
Thanks DBlank. It worked.Smile
PeterG
Novice User
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum