I have a column in my DB that has date values in DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS format. I have formatted my report with an @DatePart formula that is returning a numeric "month" value only. For this report, I am only interested in the month value of a particular month, because leaving the data as is and using a select formula will cause the report to exclude records from previous years, which will not work.
The issue I am having is: I want to be able to use a parameter where the user can choose the numeric number representing the month.
I am currently using a record select formula (in this example, I was looking for the month of May, hence the '5.00' which is referenced in the @DatePart formula).:
{cnt_Contacts.last_Name} <> "CONTACT" and
{cli_Clients.ip_status} in ["MEMBER", "NONMEMIP"] and
{cnt_Xref.Billing_Contact} and
{@ DatePart} = 5.00
My report is generating the correct results, and that's great, but I really would like to create a parameter where the user is prompted to select the "5.00" ("5") value. Any ideas?
