Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Report Processing Twice Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
avaj
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote avaj Replybullet Topic: Report Processing Twice
     Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 4:49am
HI all,
  I am having a strange issue.  I used CR2008 to develop my report on my desktop client.   Once I publish it to the Central Management Console for user access I noticed something weird I have never seen before.
 
After the report returns the results, when I click on the arrow to go to the next page, I get the "Please wait document processing" message all over again like it is running the report twice.  Even though it already returned the results the first time.   
 
Has anyone ever seen this before?  This report uses Oracle Tables, a Materialized View and a Subreport.  This is my first time using a MV in CR so I wonder if that is causing this issue.  I have other reports that use Oracle tables & subreports but they do not act like this.  Also, this report does not do this when I run it from my client.
 
Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum