Joined: 07 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: long datatype field is truncated Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 3:24am
hello,
I am trying to open the existing report in crystal reports XI and i see the long datatype field is truncated. It has more than 80 characters but I can see only 2 characters. can anybody help me with this issue. what can i do to resolve it. I appreciate your help.
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 12:35pm
The field probably needs to be opened up in "Design"(highlight the field and drag the end over enough to see everything) or someone has placed a formula that is truncating the field.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum