Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Max processing time or Max records limit reached Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Colonel45
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote Colonel45 Replybullet Topic: Max processing time or Max records limit reached
     Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 5:55am
Has anyone run into this error at all when running a report in InfoView:
 
crystal reports xi r2 Max processing time or Max records limit reached
 
 
My query is returning 43k records. Is there a setting somewhere that I can change to increase the time or record limit?
 
I search online and saw something about CMC but I don't know where to find CMC. I have business objects XI R2 running on my server and I don't seem to have CMC but I do have Central Confiuration Manager.
 
Has anyone every run into this issue before?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 12:22pm
The CMC or Central Management Console. is a web interface that is used to manage the specifics of your system.  If you have everything installed on one server, you could log in to the server where BO is installed (log in to the web server if it's set up on a separate server.)  In the Start Menu, go to the BusinessObjects entry and there should be an entry there for something like "Administration Launchpad" (I don't have an r2 system handy to check for the exact name.)  That will get you to the CMC.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Colonel45
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote Colonel45 Replybullet Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 4:37pm
Got it thank you very much sir!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum