Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Printing to Datamax Ex2 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dubstylee
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dubstylee Replybullet Topic: Printing to Datamax Ex2
     Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 12:03pm
Hello all, this is my first post here.  I am having some issues when printing to a Datamax Ex2 label printer.  The problem is when printing multiple pages, the first page simply prints multiple times.  For example, a 10 page report would just print page 1 10 times.  The preview of the report looks fine, but there seems to be some issue between the preview and the printer.  The problem only exists when I use the .NET version (10.5, Visual Studio 2008).  If I change the report to use the ActiveX viewer 11.5, then the preview and printing works just fine.
Using the ActiveX version was fine, except for now I am using a new development machine which is running Windows 7 64-bit, and apparently version 11.5 is not 64-bit compatible.  The report still prints fine, but the viewer control is 0x0 and will not let me resize it, so basically the preview is invisible.  I would like to either a) get the report/printer to work with the .NET version of Crystal, or b) get the ActiveX COM component to work with Windows 7 64-bit.  Does anyone have any ideas that might help me achieve either of these?  Thanks in advance!
 
- dub
-dub
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum