|
Ripping my hair out.
This was working and all of a sudden stopped working. I'm hoping someone can help me.
When you push the refresh button it was simply popping up the needed parameters automatically so you can enter them and then refreshing the report, and now all it does is pop up the thinking wheel and say 'Please wait while the document is processing' and hangs there.
I'm trying to load a CrystalReportsViewer, and it pops up fine the first time. I pass in the report path from another form and my code looks like this, (really you would think this would be simple!). What am I missing here?
public string rpt; ReportDocument newReport = new ReportDocument();
private void crystalReportViewer1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { newReport.Load(rpt); crystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = newReport; }
Edited by Molly - 01 Jun 2011 at 6:02am
|
|
Well figured it out, 4 hours of wasted time, ridiculous...
I changed my TopMost form property to True, which causes the hang.
Change it back to TopMost to False, parameters pop up no problem.
|