Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Select groups that contain a value Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 3:43pm
Hi there,
Is it possible to select groups where a group's records contains a certain value?
What I've got is a group of Projects grouped by Project Name. Inside the Project Group is a list (in the details) of who is involved in the project.
I want the user to be able to enter a person code and the report return all the projects containing that person and the other people involved in the project.
I can use the Select Expert to select where a person matches the entered Person Code but it wont include the other people involved in the project.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum