Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to dynamic adjust the cell width in cross tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hiuyil
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 May 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote hiuyil Replybullet Topic: How to dynamic adjust the cell width in cross tab
     Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:52am
As I created a cross tab and did researched on internet, I found that the "Grow" function is disable for cross tab. I would like to know if there is any way to adjust the cell width dynamically.
Here is the example:
 
Col A    |Col B|
      0    |      0|
     10   |      5|
100000 |    20|
 
For the default width, I set the width like the width of Col B, but I would like do sth to adjust the cell width based on the content length ...just like Col A will expand its cell width when the length is greater than a certain length.
 
Please tell me if you know how to do it.
Thanks!


Edited by hiuyil - 30 May 2011 at 8:53am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:09am
if column a and column b are using the same data element (just grouped on) then I do not think this is possible. if column a is a different data element or the sum column then it can be adjusted as its own width.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum