Joined: 26 May 2011
Location: Bosnia Hercegovina
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Problem on report Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:10am
Hello to All
I have problem with crystal report.
I use SAP BUSSINES ONE with PPSONE ADDONE.
Now I want to create report in which I will see how much some employyes book hours.
When I do evrything what I want to have I have problem on crystal report because date of booked hours, how much employyes book hours and all other information are double.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:53am
Go to the database menu in Crystal and turn on "Select Distinct Records". If that doesn't work and everything is always just doubled, you could create formulas that do your sums/counts and divide the results of each by 2.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum