Joined: 24 May 2011
Location: Japan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: I can't re-mapping fields Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:03pm
Hi
I have a small problem that I got a report file and database from my customer, after that I setup database, open the file and change data source to my setting. but some filed can not map. The field mapping widonw does not display all field in the table. Of course I have checked the missing fields are existing in the table.
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:51am
You checked to see if the fields are in the table but have you made sure they are on the report?Try to "verify the database" and see if that helps.Those are the only things I can think of right off.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum