Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Most Current Date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jlkbrich
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jlkbrich Replybullet Topic: Most Current Date
     Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:08am
I am building a report in crystal reports and one of the fields is the planDate.  I am able to pull all the records and it shows all of the plans, but what I am looking for is to only pull the most current plan for each consumer.
 
This part of Crystal is new to me and am having a hard time figuring it out.  Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.
 
Thank you
Lori
IP IP Logged
jlkbrich
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jlkbrich Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:36am
I just want everyone to know I gt it figured out from an article at www.tek-tips.com.
 
I will post it here so that way anyone searching the forums here.
For what I needed it to do here is what I followed.
 
Go to Report -> Selection Formula -> Group and then I entered.
 
{tablename.plandate}=maximum({tablename.plandate},{tablename.clientcode_c})
 
The clientcode_c is what I have the report grouped by.
 
It worked like a champ.
 
 
Lori
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum