Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
godistop1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote godistop1 Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab
     Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:24am
I am new to Crystal Reports, I would like to use the Crosstab to display data which number of columns would increase/decrease depending on the codes at each location.  Put I do not see that I can add a another column at the end for a field that calculated depending on the data.
What would be the best practice to create a tabulaor or grid view design?
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum