Dear,
I want to use nested queries in Crystal reporting and I don't know how to do.
Assume that I have 3 tables : 1 table with outstanding PO header information, 1 table with the PO item information and the
stock@location table.
I link the required ID's and I make a left outer join between PO item partid and partID from the
stock@location table. Now I want to make sure that I have all my PO's (outstanding PO via filter ordered - delivered) and in case that I have stock I want to know where this stock is.
So I need a pre selection to filter out all the locations with no stock in my third table before I link this table with the PO tables.
Can I do this in crystal reporting or do I have to make a new table in my database that makes this filter stock locations > 0 as a seperate table or view and use this as third table (I don't prefer this option)