We are changing the way we measure an Incident. We were measuring from open to closed (using the OPENTIME and CLOSEDTIME fields) to our new way, "open" to "resolve" fields. The problem I'm trying to figure out is, the "resolve field" has not been used properly for the last 8 months (they are making changes to the proceedures as we speak), so when I pull the field ACTIVITYM1.TYPE is equal to "resolved" for a particular Incident number it's showing me each time that date and time stamp was used for each resolved stamp. Example:
IM21922 Resolved 5-1-11 3:25pm JOHN JONES
Resolved 5-2-11 3:15pm MARY DAVID
Resolved 5-3-11 5:25pm TERRY MARSH
So this one ticket should of only have one resolved Date and time and user, it has three(3). So when I try and measure duration, it would measure all three entries(for the one ticket). What I need is a formula that will extract the last "resolved", date & time stamp, and User ID, and exclude the first two. So my duration measurement for IM21922 would be from OPENTIME (e.g.1-22-11) to (ACTIVITYM1.DATESTAMP)5-3-11 5:25pm. As apposed to getting back three duration measurements of about the same time frame. Can some one please help?