Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Can I make a group of reports to run together?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jamcelhinney
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Jamcelhinney Replybullet Topic: Can I make a group of reports to run together??
     Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:13am
Hi guys, New to Crystal reports and wanted to find out if want I want to do is even possible.

At the beginning of every job I need to run about 15 different reports. Is there a way to group these together so that I can run them all together with one slection, as opposed to having to select each one individually?

Hope someone can under what I mean, it would certainly save me a lot of time!

Thanks!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum