Joined: 11 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Gray Box of death Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:55am
When I open an existing Crystal report to edit one of the text fields I
get a dark gray screen over about 3/4 of the design window. Any time I
click on a data element in the dark gray, it simply disappears. If I
click on a data element in the remaining white area, it allows me to
edit as usual. Any idea why I have the dark grey box, how to get rid of
it, and how to keep the data elements from disappearing?
Joined: 11 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:15am
Thanks for your suggestion but this didn't help. I still have the gray area blocking a part of the detail window. I can manipulate any of the data elements in the white area....just not in the gray.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum