Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Using Parameter to modify SQL Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
graveskj
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote graveskj Replybullet Topic: Using Parameter to modify SQL
     Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:22am
I have a parameter field that is tied to a location name field.  I also want to add some additional items to the selection list, which I can do easily.
Then, I want to check to see if they selected one of those additional items, because if they did, then I want to modify the SQL where clause to select multiple location names. (So, one value from the list translates to two different location names.)
Is this possible? 
(Using CR 2008)
Thank you.


Edited by graveskj - 11 May 2011 at 5:25am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum