Hi, just wondering would someone be able to help me with the following:
I Have the following 2 formulas and am Using 1 Table {Schedules}
Crystal 8.5 and SQL Server
Formula 1 (@Moved)
if {SCHEDULES.MOVE_DTTM} in {?param1} to {?param2}
then ("Moved")
else ("Not Moved")
Formula 2 (@Cancelled)
if {SCHEDULES.CANCR_DTTM} in {?param1} to {?param2}
then ("Cancelled")
else ("Not Cancelled")
I am trying to return records that have appointments that are moved or cancelled using the ollowing statements in the record selection:
if ({@Moved} = ("Moved"))
then ({SCHEDULES.MOVE_DTTM} in {?Param1} to {?Param2})
else if ({@Cancelled} = ("Cancelled"))
then ({SCHEDULES.CANCR_DTTM} in {?Param1} to {?Param2})
When I run the report it is returning records that only match the first part of the if statement i.e.Moved it doesn't return records that are just cancelled.
Any ideas on this? Subreport Is out for various reasons
This is probably really obvious, any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,